A traditional twin-thread woodscrew with single lead start for a fast installation. Mainly used in soft timber applications or masonry with a plastic plug.
• Double countersunk head reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
• Partially threaded from 1 1⁄4 ” and above
• Zinc plating 3-5 microns
• Made from C10-18 steel to ensure consistent quality
• 60° twin-threads with parallel shank for faster insertion and greater pull-out resistance
• Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility
Head(mm) - 4.0