All the features and superior performance of the Classic Multi-Purpose Screw manufactured from A2 Stainless Steel. Ideal where ultimate corrosion resistance is required when fixing to softwoods, hardwood (pre-drilled), chipboard, MDF and plastic. Stainless steel must be used where there is corrosive environment and/or the base material has inherent corrosive characteristics e.g. Green Oak.
• Double countersunk reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
• 40° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility
• Single slash on 25mm+ to reduce torque and the likelihood of the timber splitting when the screw is inserted close to the edge
• All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm and above all have 70mm thread length