Angle - (Click for Range)
Angles are an effective solution to add a finishing touch to a wide variety of projects. Angles can help to conceal screw fixings, slight imperfections and rough edges on a variety of different surfaces such as worktops, shelving and where to two boards join.
- The cushion corner adds a slightly rounded edge to add some softness to the corners
- Oak can be easily installed using adhesive, screws or pins depending on the size of the product and the end use
- Angles are available in a wide variety of materials and timbers such as pine, oak, PVC and aluminium to suit any requirement
- Angles are a standalone product which can be used on its own
- All Cheshire Mouldings products are made to the highest of quality and standards and come with a 2 year guarantee
- Oak is a premium quality hardwood which is becoming increasingly popular thanks to its strength, ease of maintenance and overall appearance. All our oak products are responsibly sourced.
- Oak can be finished off in a variety of ways to bring out the natural grain in the wood - try wax, varnish or lacquer to complete the look