Timber and Laminate Sealant - Oak
EVERBUILD® Timber & Laminate Sealant is a polymer rich, permanently flexible sealant and gap filler designed for sealing around laminate flooring, fitted furniture and kitchen worktops. Formulated using high clarity lightfast colour pigments, the 4 colour range offers a near or exact match to many popular laminate floors and melamine board finishes. EVERBUILD® Timber & Laminate Sealant is silicone and solvent free and leaves a matt finish which will not pick up dirt and can be easily cleaned with normal household cleaners. If desired the product can be painted, varnished or woodstained.
- Sealing around the perimeter of all types of laminate and hardwood flooring; provides a flexible decorative seal that accommodates the natural movement of wood.
- Ideal for sealing around awkward protrusions such as radiator pipes, door stops and timber thresholds.
- For draughtproofing around timber flooring to provide an effective dust and airtight seal.
- For sealing around all types of fitted furniture e.g. bedroom fittings, laminate worktops etc. Ideal for sealing between the wall and fitted furniture to hide unsightly gaps.
- Sealing internally around hardwood and softwood joinery components such as door frames.
- Ideal for internal woodstained finishes.
- Permanently flexible/durable polymer rich formula.
- Large colour range gives near/exact match to most common fitted furniture, laminate floor and kitchen worktop colour schemes.
- Silicone and solvent free – low odour.
- Contains a fungicide to protect against mould growth in the sealant.
- Adheres to most common substrates.
- Non hazardous formula – water clean up.
- May be painted, varnished or stained once cured.
- Easy to apply and tool
Application Temperature +2 to +30°C Minimum Joint Width 5mm Maximum Joint Width 40mmJoint RatioDepth 50% of joint widthPaintabilityExcellent with most paints, varnishes or stains once fully cured