Gladiator Polyurethane Adhesive
GLADIATOR PUR 241 is a tanned colour thrixotropic gel one part moisture curing polyurethane fully waterproof assembly and repair adhesive for the joinery and construction industry which has a skin formation time of 5 minutes.
It provides excellent bonding strength on wood and most construction materials including rubber, concrete and thermal insulation materials.
It foams slightly on application to fill small gaps, which increases bond strength.
- Exterior & Interior Use
- Gap Filling
- Excellent Initial Grab
- Colour Blend on Most Woods (Hard, Soft, Exotic)
- Fully Waterproof
- Heat Resistant
Areas Of Use
- Gladiator PUR 241 Rapid Adhesive may be used internally or externally.
- Can be used vertically.
- Used to bond most types of wood (hard, soft, exotic)
- For the manufacture of all joinery applications including windows, door frames, staircases and many more.
- Can also be used on plasterboard, rubber, concrete and thermal insulation materials.