StrongBOLT 2200S 5 Lever Mortice Sashlocks 2.5" - (Click for Range)
The Union 2200S StrongBOLT 5 lever mortice sashlock is ideal for timber doors hinged on the left or right and they are suitable for doors up to 54mm thick. The deadbolt is locked or unlocked by the key from either side with the 20mm deadbolt for secure positive deadlocking and additional resistance against attack.
2200S features an anti-pick, anti-saw and anti-drill security, chamfered bolt design that increases the performance of the lock under side load testing. The chamfer of the bolt also makes drilling attack more difficult. Supplied with covered escutcheon to match forend.
The StrongBOLT series of locks are recommended by insurance companies, kitemarked to BS3621: 2007 (British Standard) and have been approved by the police Secured by Design initiative. They are also covered by a 10 Year guarantee.
The radius inner forend for ease of installation, can be installed into many UK mortices without the need for additional carpentry or spoiling the edge of the door. The anti-pick and keyhole protection prevents forced entry by picking and the lock has hardened steel pins that provide resistance to attack from sawing.
- Case Steel, red powder coat.
- Forend Stainless steel or brass finish.
- Striking Plate Finished to match forend.
- Face Plate supplied with square face plate which covers a radius inner forend.
- Deadbolt With hardened steel rollers.
- Latch Bolt Reversible.
- Follower 8mm square.
- Rebate Kit 2200REB 13mm or 26mm.
- Keying Groups Supplied to differ or to pass/keyed alike.
- Supplied with 2 steel nickel plated keys.
- Key Blank Number KB430.
Quantity per pack - 1